Thursday, August 8, 2013

We moved!

We moved from Utah to Colorado this past week and we're alive and well! There have been a few hiccups along the way with car trouble, delayed time getting here, deciding to rent our home and putting together a lease and other documents while on the road, not being able to make calls on my phone in the house...things like that, but we'll save those stories for another day. We just got Wi-fi set up yesterday evening and we've been unpacking and organizing like crazy so I didn't get to post anything new for yesterday. I still have more from our Washington trip. I'll try and get on top of that for this next week and then one of these days we'll get all caught up to date with our Colorado fun. Until then I just want to add how grateful I am that  I got a smart phone when I did which allowed me to do all our home rental stuff on the road and for the GPS I have available to me now in this very foreign area...I'm one who tends to get lost and confused and misdirected even in familiar surroundings so the lady who talks to me on my GPS and tells me where and when to turn has been heaven-sent. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Esther said...

Wow! That's a huge change! I'll miss possibly running into you in Riverton anymore! Your kids are darling! I love your "BORED" sign too :)