Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Monday, August 27, 2007
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Jobs I've held:
1. hostess at Canyons Restaurant
3. daycare worker/teacher
4. Joseph Smith Building copy center worker
5. different temp jobs, my favorite and most exciting was probably counting cars :s
Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Zions national park
2. temple square area
3. ? Since we've just moved from WA, I'm not too familiar with all of Utah and surroundings yet, so that's all I've got
Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Cheaper by the Dozen
3. The Testaments
4. Naughty Marietta(old black and white film w/lots of singing)
1. listening to EFY cd's
2. watching Smallville
3. eating Cold Stone's cake batter icecream with yellow cake, mix in
4. watching cheesy sweet romance movies/ and reading books of the same nature(I like to read Stephenie Meyer's books over and over and over :)...I know I'm crazy)
Places I've Lived:
What were likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. "He's a pretty good soccer player"
2. "Since he works at Little Caesar's, I wonder if he'd bring us (roomies and I) a free pizza?"
3. "a little quiet but seems really sweet"
Places I've been on vacation: (significant ones for me)
6. Forks and La Push, WA :)!!!
1. chicken enchiladas with rice and beans and guacamole
2. chicken tostada
4. most Italian and Mexican dishes that are either vegetarian or have chicken/turkey (not a fan of other meats)
If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the "doghouse"?
1. I usually just try and find out what's wrong and fix it, so I guess talking
2. lot's of lovin' :)
Websites I visit (ALMOST daily):
Best First Kisses Landmarks:
1. Bella and Edward in the forest :), no i'm just kidding, um the first time Scott and I kissed was after a date, we were sitting on the couch in a room that was lit by christmas lights, very sweet, he's wonderful!
Places I'd rather be right now:
1. in bed, i'm on my way as soon as I finish this
2. in bed
3. in bed
Who sent this to me? Lemira
Now I get to pick three other blog buddies to "survey":
Sunday, August 12, 2007
We got to attend our ward today and meet lots of friendly people, a family even brought cookies over tonight, does that happen anywhere else besides Utah :) ? Gina's family invited us all over for dinner tonight, bless her heart, it was yummy and very much needed; most of our kitchen stuff is still in boxes.
On a different note, I bought and read Stephenie Meyer's Eclipse last week just before we moved and it was fabulous! Though I am a little angry with a couple of characters in the book :), I know they're fake but they seem so real. Also my brother's came to visit last week from New York and South Dakota so I'll be posting a blog about our time together once I locate our camera. Alright, well it's 10pm here and that means it's past my bed time. G'night!