Jobs I've held:
1. hostess at Canyons Restaurant
2. babysitting
3. daycare worker/teacher
4. Joseph Smith Building copy center worker
5. different temp jobs, my favorite and most exciting was probably counting cars :s
6. Homemaker/Mommy!
Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Zions national park
2. temple square area
3. ? Since we've just moved from WA, I'm not too familiar with all of Utah and surroundings yet, so that's all I've got
Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Cheaper by the Dozen
3. The Testaments
4. Naughty Marietta(old black and white film w/lots of singing)
Guilty Pleasures
1. listening to EFY cd's
2. watching Smallville
3. eating Cold Stone's cake batter icecream with yellow cake, mix in
4. watching cheesy sweet romance movies/ and reading books of the same nature(I like to read Stephenie Meyer's books over and over and over :)...I know I'm crazy)
Places I've Lived:
1. Washington
2. Utah
What were likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. "He's a pretty good soccer player"
2. "Since he works at Little Caesar's, I wonder if he'd bring us (roomies and I) a free pizza?"
3. "a little quiet but seems really sweet"
Places I've been on vacation: (significant ones for me)
1. Italy
2. England
3. Hawaii
4. Ireland
5. Mexico
6. Forks and La Push, WA :)!!!
Favorite foods:
1. chicken enchiladas with rice and beans and guacamole
2. chicken tostada
3. lasagna
4. most Italian and Mexican dishes that are either vegetarian or have chicken/turkey (not a fan of other meats)
If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the "doghouse"?
1. I usually just try and find out what's wrong and fix it, so I guess talking
2. lot's of lovin' :)
3.
Websites I visit (ALMOST daily):
1. Gmail
2. Blogs
3.
Best First Kisses Landmarks:
1. Bella and Edward in the forest :), no i'm just kidding, um the first time Scott and I kissed was after a date, we were sitting on the couch in a room that was lit by christmas lights, very sweet, he's wonderful!
Places I'd rather be right now:
1. in bed, i'm on my way as soon as I finish this
2. in bed
3. in bed
Who sent this to me? Lemira
Now I get to pick three other blog buddies to "survey":
1.Gina
2. Robin
3. Monique