Last week Gina and I went to see an old friend of ours from Wymount, Elodia, who was doing a book signing for The Icing on the Cake, a cute LDS romantic comedy. It was fun to go back to campus and look around in the bookstore ( I just love doing that) and eat in the cougar eat (Tomasito's is so yummy!). Moving from WA to Utah has made me realize how much I love having lots of different LDS bookstores close by to browse, and also, yesterday I rented 2 LDS movies(Beauty and the Beast an LDS tale and Anxiously Engaged) from Blockbuster...normally I just had to buy them from Deseret Book or online if I wanted to see them, so it's nice to be able to rent them to see if you even like the movie before you buy it, because some of those LDS movies are pretty....interesting.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
BYU Bookstore
Last week Gina and I went to see an old friend of ours from Wymount, Elodia, who was doing a book signing for The Icing on the Cake, a cute LDS romantic comedy. It was fun to go back to campus and look around in the bookstore ( I just love doing that) and eat in the cougar eat (Tomasito's is so yummy!). Moving from WA to Utah has made me realize how much I love having lots of different LDS bookstores close by to browse, and also, yesterday I rented 2 LDS movies(Beauty and the Beast an LDS tale and Anxiously Engaged) from Blockbuster...normally I just had to buy them from Deseret Book or online if I wanted to see them, so it's nice to be able to rent them to see if you even like the movie before you buy it, because some of those LDS movies are pretty....interesting.