January- Charles and Scott
February- Annabelle
March- Jane
April- Me
May-
June- Elisabeth
And it looks like we'll get May filled in this coming year. May 8th perhaps? (that's my mom's birthday so I'm rooting for that date). According to the ultrasound today, I'm 11 weeks and 3 days. I was able to listen to the babies beautiful heart beat. I love that! It measured 1 1/2 inches in length and everything looks good so far.
I've already gained several pounds(someone asked me this past weekend if I was expecting! And because of the way I look! I told her no, I was just getting lazy :), just kidding...but to give her credit, I do show really early, and both Scott and I can definitely tell..and I can't fit comfortably into my jeans anymore, so I'm now in my 'in between' jeans...you know, not the full blown maternity ones, but the other ones for when I'm a little bigger) and I'm not feeling fantastic, especially in the late afternoon and evening, but I can't complain because I've had very little vomiting and I'm fortunate enough to be able to have meds for the nausea/vomiting if I need it. Hopefully I'll just have a few more weeks of the morning sickness and then I can be more regular with my green smoothies(maybe once a week now) and exercise routine(which is more every other day right now instead of daily). But I generally gain between 40-50 lbs so I'm not going to set my hopes too high.