Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Breakfast Cookie, Arkell Family

We don't often get rain here in Utah, and especially a rainy 'day', where it rains throughout, but we did have one of those last week and it reminded me of home in Seattle, so I had to take a picture :). 
Scott and I don't normally subscribe to magazines, besides the church's Ensign, but my nephew was doing a fundraiser and we wanted to support him so we picked out the Runners World magazine, which we've actually been really looking forward to receiving. They had awesome advice and tips for runners, plus some of the issues have recipes. This week I tried out these gluten-free, vegan Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies that we loved! I'll share the recipe on my food blog soon. 

 Gina here was my visiting teacher 13 years ago, when Scott and I were first married. She and I walked together most days back then, while pushing our strollers. We also took cake decorating classes together which was fun. We've stayed in touch over the years and we get together every so often (they live about 1/2 hour away).
And Elisabeth takes from their same piano teacher, and in fact, Elisabeth and Sara are doing a Christmas duet for their recital this week! Can't wait to hear it! We love the Arkells!


No comments: