Monday, October 24, 2016

Volunteering at the school and selfies

I find lots of selfie's on my camera on a regular basis, mostly from my girls. They make me smile :). 
I'm the room mom for Charlie's class this year which basically means I plan the holiday parties. I was the room mom for Annabelle's class last year. I try to switch off each year so that all my kids get to have me as their room mom at some point in time. It's flattering that they all want me there, but at the same time, I don't really LOVE being the room mom because it's one more thing I need to accomplish in my already busy schedule, but I figure there's a time for everything and this is the time to be involved and in 7 years this time will be over. I also try and get into my kids classes and volunteer; though right now I'm only going to Annabelle's class regularly. Next term I'll be helping with PE in Charles' class as well. This is a little more tricky because it's every week and I still have Nora with me, so I don't want to do too much, but I do like to be involved and the kids love having me there so I try. While I read with the kids from Annabelle's class, Nora will color and when she gets bored she pulls out my phone and plays StarFall (an educational game)....

and it looks like she takes selfies :).

No comments: