Wednesday, June 1, 2016

New Bathroom Floor

Last week we got to watch the Ludwig's 3 youngest, one of which was their 6 week old baby, Samuel. My girls were in heaven and loved taking turns holding him.  
 This past weekend Scott put in new vinyl planks on top of the old, ugly, discolored vinyl :). Here is the 'before':
And the 'after'. (I should have taken out the towels so it looked cleaner :). I love it! It looks wonderful! I'm grateful to have a handy hubby who is continuously willing to learn and try new projects. He's learned a lot over these past nearly 13 years that we've been married.

1 comment:

mike stathos said...

That bathroom look so neat and the green floors make it look more amazing. I do think that this kind of bathroom design is what I want to do in my bathroom.
bathroom remodeling Austin