Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Spending time with my girls

Saturday night and Sunday morning we got about 4 inches of snow. These pictures were taken a few days before, when it was 70 degrees. I love Colorado weather. I love that we get all four seasons, with snow and rain and all, but that we also get sunshine nearly every day and that it's not freezing all winter, but rather, we'll have a couple of really cold days and then a couple of really nice, t-shirt and shorts days where we can walk to the park.

These girls, who are home with me all day, love it too.
If you even mention the word, "walk" to Nora, she will instantly light up and get all bubbly and excited! I love it too. I love going out for walks. I love being in the sun, as long as it's too hot, and I love being able to do it with my girls.


No comments: