Monday, March 10, 2014

Nora's Hair

Nora's hair is just long enough now that it can fit up in a half ponytail, or at least it will stay in a half pony tail until nap time, then it's all over the place again. Nora sits nicely when I do her hair, I know it doesn't look like it in this picture, but this picture was taken about five minutes after I finished her hair; she freaks every time I take a picture because she wants my camera. Silly girl.

I can even get her hair in a little braid. But there are lots of little baby hairs so it doesn't stay in all day.




I love including my kids in the normal daily routine stuff like cooking and cleaning, and actually when I do most things because they're fun to be with, so here is Nora, just sitting on the counter right next to me, watching as I prepare the garlic bread to go with dinner.



This is what her hair looks like if I don't pull it up....it's always in her face.

She is so stinkin' cute, hair nicely made up or not!


Sweet hugs for Elisabeth.


No comments: