Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Random Pictures

Before I get into the pictures I want to give a shout-out to my dad who turned 87 yesterday! Happy Birthday Dad! We love you!



Nora loves all of her siblings though seems to favor Elisabeth. Probably because Elisabeth likes to take care of Nora. She helps get her dressed, she gets her breakfast in the morning if I'm not in the kitchen yet, she picks her up and snuggles with her often and on and on.

We had a ward 'variety show' at our church Christmas Party last week. Elisabeth sang Silent Night while Scott and Tom played the guitar. It was beautiful.

 Nora will kiss on Command but ONLY if I make a fishy-face first. :)
 Nora loves salad. In fact, all my girls do. While we were cleaning up dinner, Nora climbed on the table, grabbed a plate that had been left behind and the salad and piled it on her plate and ate.

She is a girl who knows what she wants and will do what it takes to get it :).

No comments: