Monday, May 13, 2013

Nora's one year stats

Doesn't Nora look like Scott? She looks like Charles too. Annabelle, not so much. In fact last week when we were at the grocery store I had brown-hair, olive-skinned Nora sitting in the shopping cart and blonde-haired, blue-eyed Annabelle hanging on the side of my cart when a middle-aged woman commented on how cute all my girls were and then asked if they had the same father! :) Lol! I had to laugh. It just seemed too funny.  Anyway, enough about that, let's get onto the actual post.

Nora had her one-year wellness check last week. She got a couple of shots which wasn't fun but overall had a good appointment.
 She continues to gain weight and grow and seems to be an all around healthy little girl.
 Nora is finally willing to use her walking toy! And I say "willing" because that is exactly what I mean. Just last month she refused to stand next to that toy or be anywhere near it because she was didn't like that it moved when she put any weight on it. But now she likes it and she can get around on her knees,
 and walking with it. Good job Nora! In no time she''ll be walking alone which will keep me on my toes and will make my life a little more exciting! As if it wasn't exciting enough already :).
Here are Nora's 1 year stats:

Weight: 17 lbs 12 oz - 5%

Height: 28.25 inches - 23%

Head Circumference: 17.7 in - 45%

No comments: