Friday, May 31, 2013

Blendtec, Baseball and Ballet slippers

Here are some random pictures and thoughts.

First, my blendtec jar broke again. It got a big huge crack in the side while I was blending a green smoothie with a bunch of large frozen strawberries. Notice my duct tape on the side :). That's because I had to have my green smoothie, even if it only took their customer service one day to mail it to me! Can't miss a day! :) This was the third time in the 2 1/2 years I've owned it that I've had to have Blendtec replace the jar. Thank goodness for the really long warranty!!! And their customer service is amazing! I literally called them one morning and told them about the leak from the crack and the next afternoon my new jar came in the mail with no extra cost to me.I love my blendtec and use it every single day, sometimes multiple times a day for smoothies, chopping up nuts (I make granola every week so I do this often), making ground flax, homemade salad dressings amongst other things.
Charles finished up his baseball season at the recreation center. Here is his team picture and his trophy which he has proudly displayed in his room.


These are Jane's ballet slippers. They used to be Annabelle's but they're Jane's size now. Jane likes to wear them at all times in all sorts of places. I try to enforce the rule of them being 'in-home' shoes but sometimes she slips past me and goes outside without me noticing. Just before Mother's Day, Scott took the kids to the store so they could each pick out something small to give to mom and it wasn't until they got in the store that he realized she was wearing her beloved ballet slippers. Oh well.

1 comment:

The Horne's said...

What great customer service for your blendtech!