Monday, March 11, 2013

Rough on Clothes

Each of the kids rooms has a laundry basket and I wash each laundry basket separately. A few weeks ago Charlie's load of laundry came out of the dryer with red marks all over everything. I was SO grateful that day that I wash our loads separately because otherwise my clothes would have been colored as well. I'm still not certain what was in one of his pockets...a red crayon perhaps?  Several washes later, a lot of the red has come out but not out of everything. That kid is so hard on his clothes. I mean really. He gets more stains and holes in his clothes than all the 4 girls combined. And that is not an exaggeration. It's probably a good thing he doesn't have a younger sibling to pass down clothes to because that little brother wouldn't get much and what he did get would have stains and holes in everything. Most of Charlie's pants get holes in the knees and once they get pretty big, I cut them off and he wears them as shorts...only problem now is that he has too many shorts and never quite enough pants.

No comments: