Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nora: Wet Kisses & Kitchen Cleanup

Nora gives the best kisses!!! Slobbery but sweet :).


 Can you guess where Nora's favorite spot in the house is? In the kitchen, preferably under the table. Why? Because she can always find oats from granola that has fallen onto the floor, amongst many other things. I sweep a couple of times a day to try and decrease the amount of things she finds on the floor and puts in her mouth but with how many youngsters we have in the home she's bound to find something, somewhere. She's like a petite and pretty vacuum.
I can just hear her saying these words in her little head.  "Oh look what I found! "
 "An oat. Yummy! "
"They are so small that Mom can't even see them. But I can! Mwah, ha, ha, ha, ha (evil laugh)!!"

 "See, I found another one! I'm too fast for you mom! "

"Hum. That didn't taste very good. Must not have been oats. It was probably a bit of dirt that big brother Charlie tracked in from his shoes. Eh, it's not that bad. "

"Or at least it's not as bad as dishwasher soap. Trust me, I know from experience."

No comments: