Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bear Hug, Eskimo, Butterfly, Fishy Kiss

It is FREEZING cold outside! FREEZING!!! I don't think I have ever been in weather this cold. The other night it got down to -1 degree. Below zero!!! Ah!  Being born and raised in the Seattle area of Washington, the coldest of the cold winters would get down to maybe 30 degrees and those were more rare days. Usually it was in the 50's during the winter. Thank goodness we live in a day and age where we have furnaces in our homes that keep us toasty and warm while inside.  And thank goodness we have these cute little kids to snuggle with on these very cold days(and all year!). Here are a few pictures I took of Annabelle and Jane recently, giving each other their daily dose of love :).

Bear Hug


 Eskimo Kiss
 Fishy Kiss
 Butterfly (Annabelle always looks hilarious when she does this one. She's trying to brush her eyelashes onto Jane's cheek by repeatedly blinking)
*As a side note, this is the time of year when I regularly wear my rubber gloves while I wash dishes and lather on the coconut oil because otherwise my hands will dry up so much they'll crack and bleed and that's no fun at all.

No comments: