Tuesday, August 14, 2012

She's definitely one of ours!

 Can you tell what baby Nora is doing in this picture?
 How about a close up.

I caught 3 month old Nora sucking her fingers this past week! I've been keeping her hands covered with mittens, hoping this wouldn't happen(we're still trying to break Jane of her finger sucking habit), but somehow she got the mitten off and the fingers in. They are the same fingers Charles and Jane sucked: the index and middle finger on the left hand. Elisabeth was our thumb sucker and Annabelle sucked her middle and ring finger. Craziness!




Annabelle


Jane






2 comments:

Krissy said...

Hahaha, that's cute. I can totally relate as recovered-thumb-sucker myself. It took me almost 7 or 8 years before I stopped, but it can be done!

The Horne's said...

That is so funny! Could it be genetic?! That's so crazy that all of your kiddos have done that. Like I told you, Taylor has just begun sucking her thumb. It's so cute, but her poor teeth!