Saturday, August 25, 2012

AB's first hair cut and Kinect

 Becca gave Elisabeth and Annabelle a hair cut while we were out visiting. This was Annabelle's very first hair cut. She's 4 and 1/2 which may seem a little old, but I love her baby curls so much that I didn't want to lose them. And because her hair is curly you can't really tell if things are uneven anyway. I told Becca only to trim it about 1/4 of an inch because I still wanted her to keep some curls. Becca is fantastic and did a great job, as usual.


My nephew Andre with Jane
 The kids stayed up later than normal each night and still woke up at their typical 630-7am time so they were pretty exhausted throughout the trip. There were several melt downs(even from the older children) and a few times where children fell asleep in random places. Here is Annabelle, fast asleep in the bright of day on the middle of the living room floor.
 Toward the end of our stay at my parents house, Andre brought us down to his room(he's living with granny and grandpa for awhile) and let us play kinect with him. It was fun :)!





Me and Scott and Jane in Scott's arms


No comments: