Sunday, February 5, 2012

2011 Blog Book Published



I finished my blog book! I made a 'finish-it-by-January-31st' deadline for myself so I wouldn't procrastinate and stress over when I would have the time to do it, which also turned out nice because I was able to use the 15% off coupon from blurb which expired at that time. I went with the image wrap cover again rather than the dust jacket which I like a lot better. My dust jacket covered one's aren't looking so nice anymore; partly because my children love looking through and reading my blog books and they're not the gentlest human beings, so yeah, image wrap works better for us.

Oh and funny story. Today Elisabeth was reading one of my first blog books aloud to Charles and she saw I wrote the word, s-t-u-p-i-d. I could hear her from the other room gasp and say, "I cannot believe mom said the 'S' word! And even worse, she was an adult! Charlie, go tell mom, and see what she says." Whoops! So if my kids ever talk about the 'S' word or the 'F' word, and they mention that I say them, just know it's probably not so bad as you may think :). The 'F' word in our house is 'fool'.

1 comment:

The Horne's said...

What does the inside look like? Mine are so plain because I just import it. Can you take a snap shot of the inside?