Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Braids and Babes


I've been watching hair style video tutorials online and have learned some fun new hair styles. This one is called the fish tail braid. I've always wanted to know how to do this and it was fun to learn.
And here are the two babes that get to stay at home with Mom all day. Annabelle is 3 and 1/2 and so independent and wonderful. She gets herself dressed every morning, sometimes with the assistance of her older sister, but many times not, and it's so fun to see what she comes up. Like these blue winter tights with horizontal stripes, shorts with vertical pastel colored stripes, a green shirt and princess sandals.
And here's Jane. She covers her ears whenever I use my blender or my wheat grinder. But she's always smiling. She's a little sweetheart(and a firecracker...you should hear this girl scream. Shrill. But with three older siblings to compete with, she's got to be loud at times in order to be heard.)

No comments: