Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jane is 15 months

Jane was perfectly content until she saw me with my camera



Jane is actually closer to 16 months now, but we recently had her 15 month wellness check so I thought I'd put those stats on here. She's gone from being in the 4% category for weight to being in the 10% category which I think is a good thing. The doctor didn't check her iron this time either, which was kind of a pleasant surprise for both Jane and I. The less pricking on a baby, the better. They did give her two shots which she hated, but I had two nurses come in and do it at the same time so it was over fast.

Here are Jane's stats:
Weight: 20 lb (10%)
Height: 29 1/2 in (19%)
Head Circumference: 18.1 in (50%)

Jane is walking all over the place now. She can get herself up to the standing position from the floor which is something she learned this past week. Jane loves to be with Mom and Dad. She loves cameras and phones, granola, peanut butter and honey sandwiches, eggs, green smoothies, pink smoothies and more. We love our independent and happy little baby girl.

Here's a short clip we took of Jane walking around near the fountain at the Seattle Center last week:

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

She is so cute, and I love the bonnet she was wearing at the fountain!