Monday, July 25, 2011

8 years ago...

Eight years ago today, Scott and I got married.I wouldn't have guessed 11 months before, when we met and became friends and soccer buddies at BYU that we would soon become best friends and get married.
I liked the white, sequenced flip-flops I wore with my dress :). They were very comfortable.
Later that day we had a luncheon at my good friend and former room mate's home in Virginia.
The next day was our reception in North Carolina. We played a little Frisbee while we waited for the reception to begin.







And then, soon after, we went on a month long honeymoon. First to a beach in SC where his sisters met us after a couple of days, and then to Europe for three weeks where we met up with my Mom and two siblings. We had a blast.

Appian Way in Rome
London

Colosseum in Rome
The Forum in Rome
St. Peters Plaza in Rome
Venice, Italy
Leaning Tower of Pisa
Arc de Triomphe

One of the many castles in Ireland

Buckingham Palace, London

Venice




1 comment:

Casey said...

Happy anniversary Elisa! Your wedding pictures are so beautiful and what a fun honeymoon you had!