Sunday, June 19, 2011

Stephany, temple square, stroller

My great niece Stephany is from Mexico and she has been visiting my parents in Washington for the past month. When I went out for Becca's wedding, I was able to spend a lot of time getting to know Stephany and I really enjoyed her. I told her she should end her trip out in Utah. And she did! She was able to come stay with us for about 10 days and we've loved having her here. We've done a lot of things and I've taken a lot of pictures so I'll have a couple more posts in the future about our visit from Stephany.

Stephany is 20-years-old and was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints(aka Mormons) a few weeks ago. While she was here I thought it'd be fun for her to see temple square and also BYU. Below are some of the pictures I took while at temple square. Stephany's favorite thing to see at temple square was the new temple model. This was Stephany's favorite picture:
As a side note, prior to Stephany coming to Utah, I had been searching for a double stroller since I accidentally backed into and broke my other double stroller. There was a particular double stroller I had in mind. It's sturdy, but small and lightweight and has some really neat features, but it's really pricey if bought new. I was able to find a used one online in the Seattle area for a really good price(I checked Utah too but had no such luck) and Stephany brought it out for me. I'm so thankful to have a double stroller again because I use it all the time.

Jane modeling our new-to-us Twin Techno Maclaren stroller.
And of course, my kids favorite part about temple square is the children's museum, so we had to stop by there. The girls got dressed up and did some fun spanish dances.


No comments: