Monday, May 2, 2011

Visit from Kelley and Jericho



Kelley (Scott's sister) and her husband Jericho came out for a visit this past week, from North Carolina. We had a lovely time together. Mostly we did activities as a family, our favorite probably being our temple square outing. The Church History Museum has a children's area on the second floor that my kids adored. They had all sorts of really neat hands on stuff to do. My girls loved dressing up in Senorita-style dresses and dancing to a large video that taught some simple moves. I wish I would have brought my camera because they had some really neat things. I told the kids we'd go back again soon. I'm surprised I didn't know about this place before.

Saturday night Scott and I got a babysitter and went on a double date with Kelley and Jericho(and baby Jane). We went to Gardener Village for dinner and then walked around and browsed through the cute shops. Once we came home and the kids were in bed we visited and played Scattegories. Here are a couple of pictures from our double date at Gardener Village. It's a beautiful area.

3 comments:

berrymom said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love the last picture of you and Scott :)

The Horne's said...

love that last pic! So cute!

Elisa said...

Thanks! I like that last picture too :).