Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ensign Peak

Memorial weekend we took the kids on a hike at Ensign Peak. It's a short hike up a mountain, and doesn't have the prettiest scenery, more desert and rock-like, but there's a lot of history behind it and we had fun telling the children about it as we hiked. The view at the top, of Salt Lake City, is neat too.
Jane wasn't too excited about being in the backpack in the beginning, but she warmed up to it really quick.

Scott likes to make silly faces when I take pictures. I usually won't put them on here, though they make me laugh as I'm going through them, but I felt like putting this one on today :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

The look on Jane's face is priceless! Boy, that Elisabeth sure is photogenic...and you can tell, she loves posing for pictures...Charlie too:)