Sunday, April 24, 2011

Finding Faith in Christ


We watched the movie, Finding Faith in Christ(the link is below) as a family after dinner this evening. I know the kids liked it because they asked lots of questions during and after about specific miracles Jesus had performed.

Watch this 30 minute video. It's uplifting and inspiring. I love our Lord and Savior. I'm so grateful for His perfect example. I'm so grateful he suffered for our sins allowing us to repent and return to Him and live forever. He is the immovable anchor in my life and in the life of my family. Our lives completely revolve around Him and His teachings. He is everything that is good and wonderful. I hope you all have a very happy Easter and that you remember Him and the life that He gave for all of us, and that He was resurrected so that we too, can live forever.

BYUtv - Finding Faith in Christ

No comments: