Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Christ Centered Easter: Days 4-8

In the book, The Christ Centered Easter, the first few days each had their own page. Now, all the days share a page with another day, so I'm just going to post the rest of them now. These pages will take you from Wednesday through Easter Sunday.

I am loving doing this. I really am. It has been so nice spending so much time together in the evenings, as a family, reading about Christ and doing different activities that go along with the Easter story. We probably spend about an hour each night with this. And on top of that, once they go to bed I read through the material for the following day which includes scriptures and uplifting stories, and then again the following day if I didn't finish the evening before. Easter and Christ are on my mind all through the day. It really does bring a sweet spirit into the home.

No comments: