Saturday, September 18, 2010

2010 Family Photos

Did you notice the new pictures on our home page? I love them! It's that time of year again and we had another great family photo shoot with my dear friend Lindsay. Thanks Lindsay for all your hard work and time!





I would like to title this one, Arms Full of Love :), or Full of something at least. 'Love' may not have been the first word to come to mind had you seen us at Walmart today with these 4. Probably something more like 'crazies' or 'monkeys' or 'loud, unruly children'. But, you get my drift.



















10 comments:

Vanessa said...

These are so great! Elisa, you look awesome for having four children. Such a great family. And I'm glad that you keep your blog updated so regularly. I still read it, just so you know. :)

Angela said...

I've got the cutest grandchildren in the world, including my Florida babies!!

kelley said...

Those are adorable! What a beautiful family. Love you guys!

Krissy said...

SO cute! I sure miss you guys.

Betsy said...

They all turned out darling!! We miss you guys, hope all is well!

Gina said...

so, so cute!

The Horne's said...

Ah, Annabelle SO cute!!! And I LOVE that Charlie is your only brown eyed child! :-D
I'm hoping I get one, but Brooklyn is very very blue and beautiful!!!
Love the pics!

Rachael said...

such cute pics!! love them all!

Rachel said...

So Cute. They turned out so amazing!! You guys always look so great.

carrie r. said...

Awesome photos. What a photogenic bunch!