Thursday, August 19, 2010

FHE lesson on Naaman and Elisha


For a family home evening lesson, we used the script from the Friend Magazine for the story of Naaman and Elisha. The kids dressed up, and we all had speaking parts. I think we'll need to continue doing theatrical FHE lessons because all the kids listened, participated, and had an enjoyable time.
There really wasn't any rhyme or reason to the way everyone dressed. They just got random stuff out and put it on.
Isn't she adorable? Her big, blue eyes are just out of this world! And such a sweet smile! They are all so cute! All of our kids! I'm always tempted to grab their little cheeks in my hands and smother them with kisses. And I do :).
I wish I had gotten a picture of Charles. He was the king in our play and he wore a long scarf and a Burger King crown that we had saved from a couple of months ago.

And here are a couple of other random pictures of the girls dressed up. Jane in her tutu and Elisabeth in a crown she made all by herself.

No comments: