Sunday, June 27, 2010

It doesn't get much better than this....

To feel the softness of my baby girls sweet cheeks pressed against mine.
Coaxing her to smile(please excuse the pajamas and no make up):If I could have it my way, I would have a sweet baby in my arms forever and always.
But this is pretty good, too:
*By the way, Jane is now three months old! She LOVES to smile and we LOVE to see her smile. Seriously, she smiles all day long if someone will come and talk to her and smile with her. We sure love this chubby cheeked little girl. She is amazingly sweet and we love her dearly and are grateful for her calming, patient and easy going temperament. And I'm continually grateful for her awesome sleeping habits.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Soooo CUTE!

kelley said...

ewwww. Who took that? Do you make your kids take pictures of you guys making out!? That's gross. ;)

Elisa said...

Just to put the record straight, we're not making out. Though we do kiss in front of the kids...all the time. :)

The Horne's said...

She is gorgeous! and I love the pic of you and Scott - very sweet!

Amber said...

What a great picture of you and Scott! Gotta keep the love alive with four little ones clamoring for attention!