Sunday, May 2, 2010

Jane's baby blessing


Wow, and look how different she looks from just a month ago! They grow too fast!
And back to the present:





Jane was blessed in church today by Scott, her dad, not to be confused with Scott her grandfather, who was also there. It was nice to have Scott's family with us as well as my aunt and uncle and cousin and their families and a couple of good friends from around the area. I'm so grateful to our Heavenly Father for the wonderful people he places in our lives.
Sorry this one is so blurry:
After church we had lunch and then said good bye to Grandma and Grandpa Smith. Starting tomorrow, I will be on my own for the first time in almost 6 weeks. I am so grateful to my mom who came out to stay with us for a couple of weeks, and to Angela, my mother-in-law, who came out and stayed with us for a month. They were so helpful and very much needed and appreciated. I love them both....though I'm guessing, they might enjoy a little break from the chaos of our home that comes along with having 4 children, ages 5 and under :). Wish me luck. Here goes nothing!

3 comments:

Casey said...

She's beautiful Elisa. You'll do great next week, by the way. :)

BAWC said...

CALL me! we would love to play with that cute boy of yours to lighten the load a bit.

April said...

Love those pictures!