Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jane is 2 months

Jane will be 2 months on Wednesday this week. I rarely put bows on her, or cute outfits...she usually just wears sleep gowns since they cover her hands and have an open bottom, making diaper changing that much easier. So since she was in a normal outfit and had a bow on (for at least a little while) I thought I'd take a few pictures of her and of course when I pull the camera out, everyone else wants to join in. So here are some pictures of the kids this week.

I'd say about 80-90% of the time, you'll find Annabelle sporting some sort of dress and fancy shoes. In these pictures she is wearing a Cinderella dress and Snow White dress up shoes.

Jane has been sleeping really, really good for the past week or two. When she goes down for the night(the actual time varies day-to-day), she'll have one really long sleep which lasts anywhere from 7-10 hours and then she'll wake up, nurse and then go back to sleep for another 3 hours or so. I'm surprised at how long she can go and she doesn't even suck any of her fingers which is what helped our other three sleep through the night.
Since she sleeps next to me in her bassinet and I nurse her in bed, after her last three hour sleep period, I'll many times get up and start my day and let her finish her nap in my bed. She looks so tiny and cute sleeping in our queen sized bed.

And here are a few pictures of Jane and then with Annabelle. As you can see, Jane was quite content alone, but when Annabelle got close she suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.


Oh, I'm so comfortable and relaxed
I'm a happy little girl
Uh-oh, I see Annabelle coming my wayWhat is she going to do? I hope she doesn't poke my eye again when she's trying to point out my body parts.

She's touching my head
No touching!
Oh and by the way, I am constantly getting our kids names confused these days and calling them by one of their siblings names. The ones I mix up the most are Jane and Annabelle. But I'm not too worried about it because my parents still get me and my sister Becca's names mixed up and we seemed to have turned out all right.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! And I"m so happy to hear she is sleeping well. It gives me hope for little Amelia. Honestly, I am so jealous! And the vaseline story cracks me up. We have had very similar incidents in our home. Isn't four kids just crazy at times??