Monday, March 29, 2010

Precious Jane

My dear, sweet, precious, Jane,

You are perfect in every way. I love the way you smell. I love the way you curl up on your tummy and stick your bum in the air. I love to listen to the noises you make. I love watching you sleep. I love the way you snuggle up on my chest for an immeasurable amount of time. And I love, love, love when you open your beautiful eyes after they've been closed for so long, and I get to look inside of them and see the light shining through them; the light that comes from being so innocent, so loving, so perfect and a light that comes from just having descended from heaven above. I love you so much!

Love always,
Mom




5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh those pictures are so precious! What a sweet baby girl. I love what you wrote it brought tears to my eyes. You are right there is nothing like a new baby/spirit just sent from Heaven:) Thank you, my day needed that sweetness!!

Betsy said...

So So precious!! You are such a sweet mom!!

Kimberlyn said...

She is so cute! I think she has the same look as Charlie.

The Horne's said...

Does she look like Charlie? Will she have brown hair? What a sweetie!

Esther said...

Wow! Congratulations! That's so wonderful, what a cutie! I love hte tutu :)