Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My best friend

Scott is my best friend. He is just all around wonderful in every way. I'm always thinking to myself, 'how did I win the heart of such a man?' I honestly don't know, but I'm so thankful that I did!

As of the last several weeks, I can't reach my toes and breathe at the same time. So my sweet Scott not only gave me a foot scrub and massage, but he agreed to paint my toe nails as well, and this was not the first time during this pregnancy that he's given me a full pedicure(though he was a bit nervous about his painting abilities, but I reassured him he'd do just fine, and he did). I personally think my swollen feet look a little bit better now that they have some color on the toes, so I'm very grateful to Scott for this service. And, I'm also really grateful for the nightly back rubs he's been giving me. They are needed and appreciated so very much! I love you hon!
(By the way, I had to sneak my camera behind my back to get this picture. He wanted to erase it when he found out but I wouldn't let him. Sometimes pictures speak louder than words...and I think this is one of those times)


8 comments:

April said...

Go Scott. It's a good life when you've got a great hubby.

Rachel said...

That is a very sweet picture. Isn't it the best being married to your absolute best friend!!!! You really are so lucky! But Scott is also very lucky:)

Krissy said...

This is why I haven't found a husband yet. Look at what he has to live up to.

Fred said...

Right...you make it sound simple, but I bet you begged, he refused, so you ran and jumped on him made him say uncle and swear that if you released him that he would in return agree to give a pedicure. I know that's what really happened.ha ha- your bro

scott said...

It's amazing what you can do with photoshop, that looks so real!!

Elisa said...

Ha! Very funny boys!

Angela said...

Sigh...he's such a good boy.

The Horne's said...

I was just painting my toes the other day and while I can still do it for the most part, I know the day will come that I won't be able to - and since I'll be pregnant through summer, I know I"ll want them painted. So my Scott offered the same thing. So sweet!! :-) They are too good to us!