Sunday, February 7, 2010

Annabelle's first experience with nail polish




And maybe the last for awhile. It was really hard to get her to sit still while they dried. She did really good while I painted, though. The only reason I painted them in the first place was because she saw me painting Elisabeth's and was so insistent that I do hers as well. Maybe we'll try again when she's older. It is really cute how much she loves it though. All throughout the day I'll catch her looking at her pretty nails and she'll occasionally ask me to look at them as well, hoping for a compliment. She won't even keep socks on, for the time being, because then she can't see her painted toenails. It's kind of funny, and annoying at the same time. I'd like her to keep her socks on because it's winter and she has a runny nose. I guess we'll just have to put a hold on socks until the novelty of it wears off.

2 comments:

Angela said...

So cute!!

Rachel said...

Your such a cute MOM! What girl doesn't like a manicure/pedicure every once in a while. I'm sure they felt very pampered. It's so fun having girls to do those things with!!