Friday, December 4, 2009

Backing up

Thanks Maren for letting me borrow your lap top so we could get some pictures on here! You're a life saver.

Alright, so now that I have some pictures, I'm going to have to back up a little and probably do several posts.

Here are a couple of pictures that probably should have been on the last post. Here are Becca and Grant, and here are a couple of pictures of some of our new gadgets that we got on black Friday. And we've used both the crock pot, the phones and the toaster oven and we love them. We use the toaster oven a lot and I'm really liking it! I love that you can cook up to 4 pieces of bread at a time, and that you can warm up pizza or garlic bread lots more.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Thanks for posting the cute pics! I LOVE it! (and I may just steal them and post them on my blog, too. But then again, someone might kill me..) :)

The Horne's said...

Who is Grant? :-) Becca looks happy! Is there a story? :-)