Friday, November 13, 2009

"Sisters, sisters...."



When I took these pictures off my camera, this song popped into my head from White Christmas:

And the impromptu from the men:


"Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters; never had to chaperone no sir, i'm there to keep my eye on her. Caring, sharing, every little thing that we are wearing;"

The girls do share clothes(well, hand-me-downs), and they love being together and playing together, even though they are almost 4 years apart. And we're excited to have another girl who is only 2 years apart from Annabelle. Me and my younger sister are 2 years apart and even though there were times we got in arguments over clothes and other things when we were young, now as adults, we're very close. Family is a wonderful thing!

3 comments:

Maren said...

I LOVE that clip!! I think it would be so fun to do as a talent show number. Next year. Let's start rehearsing now.

Maren said...

I LOVE that clip!! I think it would be so fun to do as a talent show number. Next year. Let's start rehearsing now.

Maryann said...

That is great. How fun that they have each other. What fun clips.