Friday, October 23, 2009

Wonder Mill Electric Mill

If any of you, like me, have been hoping and dreaming of getting the wonder mill electric mill(wheat grinder) for Christmas this year, I have some good news. They have a $30 rebate that will be good if you purchase it before November 25 and send it in before December 15th! Wahoo! Granted, it'll still be pretty expensive, but I was going to pay full price(this one is quiet, not messy, and fast and just an all over really good machine), so this was a pleasant surprise. And Scott, you don't even have to do any work for this Christmas gift because I've already printed out the rebate form and it's sitting on our counter; I'll even do the shopping. I'm so excited to have fresh white wheat for whenever I'm baking!

4 comments:

Shayla T said...

I am jealous. :)

Lindsay said...

I got a wheat grinder last year for Christmas and have LOVED it! I love being able to throw wheat flour into our pizza dough, muffins, etc If you need a yummy wheat muffin recipe--let me know! My kids devour them. Every time I make bread, I grind extra flour and just throw it in a zip lock bag in the freezer and it's ready to add to anything!

April said...

Ha! I love it.

LeMira said...

I have mine and LOVE it! Also, they're customer service department is wonderful if you ever need them.