Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Snow White dvd coupon

Snow White just came out on dvd and the dvd and blue ray disc(together) are on sale at Walmart right now for $20. If you go to this website Snow White Coupon you can print out a coupon for $10 off. I read about this on a friends blog(thanks Monique!). I went and purchased it today and will save it for Christmas; $10 for a Disney dvd is a pretty dang good deal. And there are some other offers if you buy it at Toys R Us. So anyways, just thought I'd let you all know. Oh and by the way, the expiration date for my coupon was October 10 and I've heard they're only allowing a certain amount of people to print this out, so you may want to check it out fast.

1 comment:

Kimberlyn said...

I'm so happy I can read your blog again! I never made it to the private list. Congrats on baby #4. Also there is a rebate on the snow white dvd, the details are here http://heftybrands.pactiv.com/movierebate2/SnowWhite-Hefty_RebateForm.pdf