Tuesday, September 1, 2009

In numbers

1- hour until Scott will be home!!! Hallelujah!
2- days until my dad arrives
3- loads of clean laundry to be put away
4- times Charlie has taken a nap in the past week. I'm afraid I jinxed our good luck after the last post, because he has yet to nap this week.
5- days until Scott's mom arrives, to help take care of us!
6- days Elisabeth has been in school
7- weeks until Super Saturday and I may need to come up with one more activity(I'm not positive on this one. But thank goodness for enrichment committee members!).
8- hours(actually I think it was a bit longer than that) I've spent listening to Anne of Green Gables over audio cassette this past week. I'm not able to actually read right now because it makes me nauseous.
9- days I've been on Zofran. And it's almost completely stopped my vomiting!
10- weeks is what the baby measured at today during the ultrasound in my doctor's office! (Yes folks, we'll have a fourth child with us come April or maybe even March)
233- dollars is what my insurance is saving me every 4 days for the generic brand of Zofran that I'm taking; we pay $7! That's $20 a pill! Thank goodness for our insurance and thank the heavens for modern medicine! I probably would've had to have gotten an IV without it. Though I've actually heard that those are quite nice :), or that they make you feel all better at least.

14 comments:

The Horne's said...

ELISA!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!! Congrats on baby #4!!!!! I was wondering when another one would come along!! I'm happy for you and Scott - WOW - 4 kids at my age, I can't imagine! You're amazing!

Jill said...

Congratulations to the Smith Family on baby #4...we're excited for all of you!!!

kelley said...

Glad you're feeling better!!

Amber said...

Congrats! How exciting. What a cute post to announce it! Are you the enrichment leader in your ward? That's my calling and our Super Saturday is in less than 3 weeks. Ack! It will be so nice when it's over!

Casey said...

Congratulations! I think 4 kids is going to be amazing. :) I'm glad the Zofran is helping you feel better.

Lindsay said...

Congrats! I'm so sorry to hear you have been sick. 4 kids...WOW. That seems like a lot to me :) You will do great.

The Clarks said...

Awesome! I am so jealous. Ugh...I feel SO behind!!! Let me know if I can ever do anything for you since we are so close now - seriously. I would love to help in any way. You really are in incredible.

Maryann said...

What exciting news! Another sweet baby! Yeah! That was a great list

Shayla T said...

E! I am so excited for you! You are a fabulous mom! Could could have a million babies and be just fine. :) Maybe not a million - you can handle it all. Congrats!

LeMira said...

Congratulations!

berrymom said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I am also happy you aren't sick anymore. Hooray for medicine!

Vanessa said...

congratualtions on another baby- I'm so happy for you!

Jane said...

Elisa! Congratulations on the pregnancy that is so exciting! You guys have the cutest kids!! Please let me know if you need anything at all- if you just need a break the kids are welcome over any time!! Or if you need meals or anything... just say the word. So happy for you!!

Margot said...

First, huzzah for the new baby! That is very exciting. Second, thank you for the blog invite. I'm glad I can read your blog again. It is indeed inspiring.