Monday, August 3, 2009

Morning scripture reading

I like to have my personal scripture study in the morning. It's a nice start for my day. I try and wake up sometime between 615 and 630am to do this, hoping I'll get some time in before the kids are up, but it doesn't always happen, especially if one of the kids had a rough night or if Scott and I didn't get to bed on time. But even when I don't get up much earlier than the kids, I'll still read, and they'll usually pull out a book from our headboard and read as well. Scott snapped this picture last week: here is our studious little Annabelle, reading her scriptures beside me.

2 comments:

April said...

Cute.

Alisa said...

Precious! What a great example you are setting for your children. It's wonderful they get the chance to witness you reading your Bible.