Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I didn't do it!

Friday, I was getting ready for the day and heard Charlie out in the kitchen. I walked out to check on him and he was sitting at the table, doing nothing, but there was our large, Costco sized, parmesan cheese sitting in the middle of the table. So I questioned him.

"Charlie, what are you doing?"
"Nothing."
"Why did you eat the cheese out of the container?"
"I didn't."
"Yes you did."
"No, I didn't."
"Charlie, yes you did. It's all over your face and on your shirt."
Charles then touches his face, pulls his shirt out a little and looks down at it and shrugs his shoulders.

3 comments:

Kimberlyn said...

Must be some good cheese if he's denying eating it.

April said...

haha! Foiled again!

The Horne's said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Ha - dang he was caught. Did he learn a little lesson on lying? :-)