Saturday, March 7, 2009

High chair solution

A little while ago, I mentioned Annabelle's inability to stay strapped in her high chair. Some how, she always managed to wiggle out and would end up, hands and knees, on top of the high chair. I've worried about her safety since then, because sometimes I'm urgently called out of the kitchen by another child and wouldn't think to take Annabelle out of the high chair because she was eating and covered in food.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to try her in Charlie's booster seat. Problem solved! The only difference, I think, is that it has the normal buckle in front, but it also has the little piece that you bring up in the middle, between both legs. She doesn't even try to get up by herself anymore. Yay! Here are a few pictures of her and Elisabeth. I had to take several because they were showing off some really broad grins; and I love that Annabelle closes her eyes.




1 comment:

rachael said...

cute pics, and that sand play thing is great! I didn't know that there was a name for it. Tyler and I play in sand in our therapy sessions. He loves to poor sand all over his head! thanks for the info!