Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Elisabeth's straightened hair

Yesterday while I was straightening my hair, Elisabeth came in to watch. Once I finished, she asked if I could straighten her hair. She'd never asked before so I'd never tried, though I had been curious to see what she'd look like, and how long her hair would be when it was straight. So we did it, but I told her we can't do this very much because I didn't want to damage her hair(but I will damage mine :), But mine's thicker and stronger so I don't think it'd do as much damage to mine as it would to hers).
We liked it, though Elisabeth and Charlie agreed that she, 'looked different.' But in a good way.

4 comments:

BAWC said...

pretty pretty, it is so long.

Kimberlyn said...

She is always so cute, her hair is so long.

Betsy said...

Looks very pretty!! She is such a cute girl!

Rachael said...

I can't believe how long it is! very pretty!!