Sunday, February 22, 2009

A frightened Charlie

This is a video I took over a month ago, but since we didn't have internet then, I'm just now getting to it; I may load more old videos over the next couple of months if I can find the time.

So here's the details of this video: Scott watched the movie Home Alone with Elisabeth and Charles...it was their first time seeing this movie(Looking back, I realized Scott and I should have watched it again first because last time we'd seen it was years ago, and we didn't remember the inappropriate parts). Anyways, throughout the movie I was in and out doing things, but near the end of the movie I came down to stay for awhile because the kids were laughing SO hard! But the funny thing is that Charlie didn't have a happy face on when he laughed, he looked more like he was in pain and was on the verge of bursting into tears. So, of course, I grabbed our video camera and filmed a little of it. I wish I had gotten it out earlier because Charlie's facial expressions were hilarious! This is just one short clip(about 25seconds) of Charlie's reaction to the tarantula on one of the bad guys. Notice how tense he is :)

5 comments:

LeMira said...

That was cute! I love how he looked at Elisabeth like, "Oh, she's laughing. I'm supposed to laugh at that."

Ben said...

That was great...Tarantulas are creepy, I don't blame him for his reaction.

ABW said...

gotta love that. i am cracking up, what a cute little charlie!

Angela said...

That's hilarious Elisa!

The Horne's said...

HILARIOUS!!! I thought he was going to start crying but I think he fed off big sister.