Wednesday, January 21, 2009

3 Interesting bits of info...

1. We heard on the news last night that this area has the worst air in the country right now! They advise that you keep children and elderly indoors this week as much as possible. Interesting...

2. I wouldn't have thought that a child could give a parent a hair cut without the parent knowing(unless they were sleeping of course) but I was proved wrong this afternoon. Me and the kids were sitting around the table working on crafts, Charles was on my left and Elisabeth on my right and I turned to Elisabeth to help her with something for a minute and when I turned back to my craft I noticed a little clump of hair on the table just under me. At first I thought Charles cut his own hair, I did give him childrens' scissors to cut paper with, but then I realized it was much to long, at least 3-4 inches. It was mine. Luckily I have enough hair that it's not obvious unless you really search and then you can find that short layer.

3. Annabelle can crawl into and stand up in our tupperware cabinet and she enjoys doing this.

5 comments:

April said...

Nice haircut! oh my...

berrymom said...

I can't believe he cut your hair! Did he do it on purpose? That is so funny!

Kimberlyn said...

I'm glad that what he cut is able to be hidden. I wish I knew where I saw the picture of the little girl who's brother had shaved diagonally across her head.

kelley said...

Ha! What a little bugger. You should give him a matching layer in his hair.

LeMira said...

My favorite picture is the last one that Elisabeth wanted to be a part of. "Taking pictures? I'm there!" What a cutie!