Thursday, December 25, 2008

Saturday December 20th

Saturday was a very busy day. Scott had his weekly meeting and when he got home we got the kids ready and dropped them off at Elisa’s and then Scott and I went to the temple for a wedding sealing, ate lunch, did a little bit of shopping, picked up the kids and headed for home. Then Scott went Christmas shopping and when he got home we went grocery shopping, ate dinner and then headed over to the Kipps to watch the BYU football game…well Scott watched it. I played with the kids and visited with Jill and Courtney. We all had a great time! Thanks Kipps for having us over and letting our kids play rock band with your teenagers, they had a blast! I wish I had thought to bring my camera! Next time I will, if you’ll have us again J.

No comments: