Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas tree

We’ve been so busy this month that I’ve been bad about blogging recently. I’m going to try and play catch up now so you will have plenty to read this week!
On Saturday Scott cut down the pine tree in our front yard(we've been wanting it down for awhile because it is going to be way too big for the little spot it was in and it made mowing that area of the lawn difficult). We brought it in, strung it with lights and called it our Christmas tree! It's a beauty! Then tonight, for family home evening, we talked about symbols of Christmas and then decorated the tree.

5 comments:

ABW said...

cool idea! i dig it.

April said...

Wow, yeah, cool. Did you have to dig out the stump too?

The Horne's said...

I love how huge it is!! Good to see you back on here!!

MarieC said...

That's cool that you can use a tree from your yard--and you know it's fresh, too.

Tara said...

So much fun! Your baby girl is looking so much like you!!!! Looks like things are going well! Happy Holidays!!! Oh...you'd be proud. I broke out my cake decor stuff and did Caden's 5th bday cake by hand...wahoo! You are my inspiration and maybe someday I will actually do something "well!" Take care!