Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crayons

Daddy brought home some large scrap paper from work so that the kids, and the parents, could color them. The kids drew all sorts of pictures showing families, the ‘super readers’, and words. Scott and I made a couple of little towns with roads so that the kids could play with their cars on them like a train track. I got busy coloring on the floor with the kids and wasn’t paying close attention to Annabelle, though I knew she was right behind me when Elisabeth said, “Oh! Annabelle! What are you doing? Mommy, look at Annabelle!” I turned around and looked into her face and she smiled this huge black grin at me :). Yes black. I thought I had all the crayons right beside us but apparently one got left behind and of course she found it and shoved it into her mouth and sucked and drooled and sucked and drooled some more so that her face, teeth, hands and pajamas had traces of black crayon all over them. Luckily crayon is pretty easy to wash out and clean up.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Soooo cute!!

rachael said...

why do kids like to eat crayons? ty still does it!!

The Horne's said...

Ha!!! At least they didn't draw on her!

April said...

Hehehehe. She looks like she has a little "five-o-clock shadow." Awesome.