Saturday, October 4, 2008

Annabelle is 7 and 1/2 months...and crawling!

Yes folks, we finally have a crawler! She is our first baby to really crawl. Elisabeth started crawling a week before she started walking around 10 and 1/2 months and Charles didn't start crawling until after he was walking at 9 months, so he pretty much just skipped it because why crawl when you can walk? We're loving this stage(and not loving it so much with all the baby proofing adjustments we have to make)! Every time any of us see her crawling we yell, "look at baby Annabelle, she's crawling!" and then everyone around runs in the room, stops, watches, and smiles at her. Sorry I don't have pictures...we've just recently canceled our internet service which means when I blog I'll be blogging from the library and I'm not sure how to get pictures here yet...hopefully I'll figure it out.

Changing subjects, hasn't general conference been fantastic so far!? The conference weekends are probably my two favorite weekends out of the year. I love and look forward to hearing from our latter day prophets, apostles and leaders in the church. Have a happy conference weekend!

4 comments:

Alisha Stamper said...

hi elisa.

a good way to move pictures around is a usb compatible mini drive, like a thumb drive. they sell them pretty much anywhere now, and are inexpensive (512mb for 15 bucks). good job on canceling the internet service-- it is kinda unnecessary, huh? and congrats on the crawling!

MarieC said...

Why did you cancel your Internet service? I think I'd go into massive withdrawal without it at home. Good thing you got your cute blog header redone before you did it--love those family photos!

Crawling is such a fun age--how nice you finally get to enjoy it with Annabelle!

The Conders said...

Hey Elisa! I just wanted to say hi! Those family pictures are so good! The one of the three kids together is priceless! They are so adorable! How fun Annabelle is crawling!

Casey said...

Internet service is such a big expense. I need mine for work, otherwise I'd consider cancelling it.

Right now I'm trying to decide whether or not we really need cell phones...